Win a Kazzam Party Sweepstakes OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ENTRANT'S ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND ORDINANCES. Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on Monday, February 4, 2019 and ends at 9:00 AM EST on Monday, February 3, 2020 ("Sweepstakes Period").
- ELIGIBILITYThe Win a Kazzam Party Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except those residing in RI, US Virgin Islands and other US territories and possessions and military installations), who are at least twenty-one years of age as of the date and time of entry. Employees and directors of Kazzam, LLC, located at 1 Bridge Plaza North, Suite 475, Fort Lee, NJ 07024 (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Sponsor"), and Party City Holdco Inc. or any of their employees, officers, directors, parent companies (or subsidiaries thereof), affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter. Participation constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winner. Any entry shall be rendered void if it is in contravention of these Sweepstakes Rules ("the Official Rules") or where prohibited or restricted by law.
- ENTRYParticipants ("Entrants") may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by filling in their email address and zip code at www.kazzam.com, to the extent your party is in a zip code not serviced by Kazzam at the time of entry (in which case a form will pop up), or by emailing the words “Kazzam Me” together with your full name and zip code to WAKPSweepEntry@Kazzam.com. Participation is LIMITED TO ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. In the event more than one (1) entry is received from any one (1) person, the first entry processed will be considered the only valid entry received from that Entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding an entry, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized e-mail account holder. Bulk, automated and/or third party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's entries, and that Entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor's discretion. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the Prize. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any Prize will be awarded.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS/ODDSGrand Prize Drawing: Sponsor will select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner using an electronic random drawing method from the pool of all eligible entries received up until the end of the Giveaway. The drawing time and date is on or about 11:00 AM EST Tuesday, February 4, 2020. Odds of being selected as a Winner are based on the total number of eligible entries received up until the date and time of the drawing.The potential winner of the Grand Prize Drawing will be notified by email, within ten (10) business days after the drawing in which their entry was chosen as a potential winner and will be advised of the prize that they are eligible to win.If any prize e-mail notification is not answered within three (3) business days or returned as undeliverable or if a potential winner is disqualified or otherwise determined to be ineligible or declines to accept the prize for any reason; or if a potential winner otherwise refuses or fails to comply with the Acceptance Criteria detailed below; the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may, in Sponsor's discretion, be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries received.
- ACCEPTANCE CRITERIAPotential winner must consent to each of the following Acceptance Criteria to be considered an official winner:
- Provide a current photograph of themselves via e-mail in the jpeg format;
- Sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (where permitted by law) within three (3) days of notification that they are a potential winner (as detailed in the heading "Release and Limitations of Liability"); and
- Agree to permit Kazzam to photograph the party for publicity purposes.
- THE PRIZESGRAND PRIZE: A total of one (1) Entrant (the "Grand Prize Winner") will receive services from party service suppliers listing or otherwise available on the Kazzam platform for a party the Grand Prize Winner hosts within six months of prize notification, with a retail listing value of up to a total of $1000, or, in the alternative, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, $1000.Grand Prize is currently valued at approximately $1,000.Total value of all prizes is $1,000.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONSSponsor reserves the right to offer only the stated number of prizes (1 in total) by random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.To the extent permitted by law, Entrant (or if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) must execute a Liability and Publicity Release. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ASPECT OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER'S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE GRAND PRIZE.All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor may discontinue or modify the Grand Prize at any time in its sole discretion without any compensation to the winner. Sponsor is required by law to report the prize where required.
- GENERAL CONDITIONSAll Entrants will conduct themselves in a decorous manner at all times during their participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if such Entrant has engaged in, or during the Sweepstakes engages in, any act which, in Sponsor's sole judgment, involves moral turpitude or which brings Sponsor or Entrant into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule, or which damages, denigrates or injures the reputation or success of Sponsor or its products or services.Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, modify, or cancel this Sweepstakes, or any part of it, at any time without notice, to include, but not limited to delaying the start of the Sweepstakes should the Website not be ready to receive entries prior to the start date. Sponsor also reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, stolen, or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that Entrant is or has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Entrants or Sponsor representatives.WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITYBy participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) to the extent permitted by law, any injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including personal injury or death or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, downloading any materials, acceptance, possession or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITE WWW.KAZZAM.COM OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY.WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- PUBLICITY GRANTExcept where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor (which grant will be confirmed in writing on request of Sponsor), its parent company and any subsidiary thereof, affiliates, retailers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and those acting pursuant to its authority, the right and permission to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winner's name, portrait, picture, city/town of residence, voice, likeness, opinions and biographical information for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes (including the announcement of his or her name on television or radio broadcast) without additional consideration, compensation, permission, or notification.
- DISPUTESTo the extent permitted by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court in the State of New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses), any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNER'S LISTFor a copy of the Official Rules and the winner’s names and city of residence available for ninety (90) days after winner selection, visit kazzam.com/comingsoon/winners.